Friday, February 19, 2010

Why do we need positive energy?

I have been wondering since long about this and I guess just as my mood the time is perfect.
I am really on a high!
Feel young (Well, 36 is not that old...), want to do so many things. Do good things. Want to see happy faces all around me.

I am so tired of watching TV where all you see is negativity. Be it programs, soap, news etc... When none of this you are watching... suddenly crawls in a scroller at the bottom... 30 people killed in a bomb blast... and what not... Until when are we supposed to experience this? Can there be an end to this?

I am really tired of all this and the nonsense happening around me. So many things go on ones mind. So many things to do.

Can we as common as a "common salt" on our kitchen table make some difference in the world at large? Well maybe no... you might reckon... but to me its all about talking good, talking the truth, talking only what is required and above all talking positive would make a change around us...

Lots of things can be done... we will discuss as we go along in the posts to follow.

But the whole idea is to be positive and stay positive and try to keep your head high.

I guess in these sullen times, positivity is what is most needed.

I mean why just these times??? Positivity is needed at all times...

Let's stay positive and spread this energy all around us.

It would really work like magic.
And by the time we realize it... lets hope in our own way, we build a happy planet around us!

What say?

1 comment:

  1. jai sri ram. very nice it is. though we read so many of them, daily we have to get recharged. A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing because life is 10% how you make it and 90% how you take it. geetha chithi

    ReplyDelete